Ultra Dominon Music (UDM) is please to announce to the general public its interest in recruiting a female artist manager/publicist to run and manage record label management duties. We are looking for an intern or a professional, with a creative mindset, hardworking attitude and above all passion and desire to work with the label. This offer is only available to persons within the territory of Cameroon. Applicants must fulfill all of the following conditions:
- Must be a female residing in Yaounde, Cameroon.
- Between 17 – 25 years of age.
- Must be fluent in English language. (Bilingualism will be an added advantage).
- Must have a beginner experience in social media (community) management.
- Must be good at networking.
Applicants are required to submit a resume, 4 photos, and social media handles (at least Facebook and Instagram) to email@example.com or on WhatsApp on +237664020061. Once selected, the successful applicant will need to be present at the UDM headquarters for further assessments. Upon signing of the work contract, the “employee” shall be entitled with the following activities:
- Managing the social media and email handles of the label.
- Attend industry conferences and events on behalf of the label. Create and send out label press releases.
- Organize press conferences and represent the label on all media outings.
- Contact and book for media placements, promotions, marketing and media tours for UDM artists.
- Contact and book for shows, concerts and festivals for UDM artists.
- Network with industry figures and represent the label on all official invitations.