Ultra Dominon Music (UDM) is please to announce to the general public the recruitment of a female artist manager/publicist to run and manage record label management duties. This comes as a result of the campaign we launched in October 2020. After a tedious selection process and taking into account all the professional requirements, METUGE SANDRINE was selected. We thank and appreciate every entry and submission made and would also use this opportunity to officially close the campaign to recruit an artist manager. Upon signing of the work contract, she will be entitled with the following activities:
- Managing the social media and email handles of the label.
- Attend industry conferences and events on behalf of the label. Create and send out label press releases.
- Organize press conferences and represent the label on all media outings.
- Contact and book for media placements, promotions, marketing and media tours for UDM artists.
- Contact and book for shows, concerts and festivals for UDM artists.
- Network with industry figures and represent the label on all official invitations.
Here is a brief profiling of Metuge Sandrine:
Born in Foumbot, West Region of Cameroon, Metuge Sandrine (also known as Mimi) is a talented actress, producer and founder of StarClass Production. Sandrine began showing interest in acting when she was still in the nursery, and was engaged in drama in Sunday school. Carrier-wise, Sandrine has featured in so many movies, with the likes of Barren Woman, Wild Beast and Return of Love as highlihts. She is also a holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology and Performance and Visual Acting (PVA) from the University of Buea, Cameroon. Music-wise, she is a great communicator, and has worked with and established perfect relationship with music industry stakeholders ranging from other artist managers, bloggers, TV hosts and many more.
“WELCOME TO ULTRA DOMINON MUSIC, SANDRINE. THE JOURNEY IS LONG BUT IT STARTS FROM A STEP. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SHARING A GREAT WORKING EXPERIENCE WITH YOU!”